I'm energetic. When i Grow up i want to be an ARCHITECT/INTERIOR DESIGNER.
i have a best friend/cousin who i tell every thing to. I love makeing movies, and can'y wait till summer break!
Thursday, May 13, 2010
PLEASE
Hey! I'm trying to get some videos on here but idk how so if any one dose PLEASE tell me!
When you do a new post, there is a place for pictures. Right next that is a place for videos. I'm not sure what format the videos need to be in. I can look that up for you. You mom knows how to do it.
1 comment:
When you do a new post, there is a place for pictures. Right next that is a place for videos. I'm not sure what format the videos need to be in. I can look that up for you. You mom knows how to do it.
Post a Comment