I'm energetic. When i Grow up i want to be an ARCHITECT/INTERIOR DESIGNER.
i have a best friend/cousin who i tell every thing to. I love makeing movies, and can'y wait till summer break!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
wow! Its almost been a year since i last posted. I really dont know what u talk about on a blog so any ideas tell me, oh and i need your blog so i can go check it out.
Britt, I so glad that you have a blog. I love the background. Dani almost picked this one. Great minds think alike. I had a hard time reading the words, you might want to make them lighter against the dark background.
Hey, background copier!! You don't really have to say what you call your brother and sister. well, it is YOUR blog. Well, have fun with your blog!! and I will email you atone on your new email!!
6 comments:
Britt, I so glad that you have a blog. I love the background. Dani almost picked this one. Great minds think alike. I had a hard time reading the words, you might want to make them lighter against the dark background.
Hey, background copier!! You don't really have to say what you call your brother and sister. well, it is YOUR blog. Well, have fun with your blog!! and I will email you atone on your new email!!
That comment was from Dani, that one up there!!
You do need more posts!!
Keep Blogging! You haven't been blogging, um, your blog is sorta boring.
I know you can make your blog as wonderful as you are!!
Post a Comment